Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March Madness Bracketology 101 - You're Already A Loser


What's the point of filling out that March Madness bracket anyways? Sure you get to waste a few minutes of company time by writing down your genius selections, but in the end I guarantee you're going to lose! That $10 you invested in your effort to avoid working will undoubtedly be spent by one of your co-workers in the near future. It really does not matter how much research you do or how much ESPN College Gameday you watch, the big winner is going to end up being one of the following two people:

1) The overly social secretary that knows absolutely nothing about anything, and knows even less when it comes to college basketball.
          or
2) Your tool of a boss that needed to purchase multiple brackets to end up on top. He proceeds to try to tell everybody of his great strategy for picking the winners, even though he too is clueless about sports.
In an effort to turn my horrible picking skills into something positive, I am trying a new strategy this year. Since I am always in the bottom tier of the bracket results, this time around I am going to try to pick the perfect losing bracket. I plan on predicting all the losers and being done with this nonsense by the end of round 2 (latest)!

The Worst Bracket Ever!
"Is this idea dumb?", you ask. Probably. Do I now care if the teams I pick lose? Hell no. In fact, I am encouraged by it! Since brackets are usually nothing but headaches and broken dreams for me, my new strategy should finally make this year different.

If you would like to challenge me in my losing ways, go to the following link and try to pick the worst bracket of the year: Yahoo Fantasy Bracket Loser Challenge! Good luck fellow losers!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment