Friday, February 11, 2011

Deron Implies No, So Sloans Gotta Go

"Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious vee of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes "Oh my god, I've had the old bull, now I want the young calf," and grabs me by the wiener..."
The sad reality of the NBA, whether it is spoken or not, is that these owners and organizations will do anything to retain or attain one of the mega-stars. The players may never have to "say" anything directly about who they want to coach or play along side, but even us poor and uninformed folk from the nosebleed sections can see the writing on the wall.

In the process of catering to the NBA elite, these teams have to carefully maneuver their way around the enormous egos that control these a-holes. Prime Example #1: Cleveland Cavaliers. If you give one player too much control and too much power, then the concept of team fails. It is impossible for an NBA organization to succeed in the long run if you cannot send 5 competent and coachable players on the hardwood at a time!

The Utah Jazz organization has got to be careful with how they handle the Deron Williams situation over the next year, or they may find themselves on the wrong end of the standings for the first time in a long time! Jerry Sloan meant more to their organization than any current player on their roster. Sloans shoe's are going to be tough to fill for the Utah Jazz!


No comments:

Post a Comment