Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl 45: Christina's Excuse


Hurray Green Bay! Super Bowl 45 was a great success in regards to the game-play itself, everything else surrounding it was just "TURRIBLE"! A handful of fans had no seats to sit in at the stadium, the commercials couldn't end fast enough, & my idol SLASH got dragged into a halftime show that made my eyes bleed. And even before all this, our favorite and supposedly most talented Mickey Mouse Club member flubbed the easy lyrics to our National Anthem.

Now before everyone goes out and crucifies X-Tina for her mistake, I would like to float a theory of what I believe caused this issue. If you take a step back and carefully examine the situation, you would realize that Christina fits the mold of a certain athlete's perfect "lady friend"! She is an attractive woman, young but legal, and doesn't have that high of standards regarding who she's attracted too! I believe she might have been distracted by her fear of a possible encounter with a certain fun-loving, karaoke singing, gun slinger! I am not saying that I have any factual evidence that this was the case, but could you give me a better explanation? See my previous blog if you can't figure it out!

Anyways, congrats Green Bay and thank you for winning me some cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment